: Party A's name :
: Party B's name :
Party A and Party B year month Day in city The district (county) civil affairs bureau handles marriage registration, and both parties are now legal couples. Both parties are willing to build a love nest and grow old together. However, in order to prevent possible property disputes in the future, the two parties reached the following agreement after friendly negotiation:
Risk Warning: Signing an agreement must be voluntary
The conclusion of a marriage property agreement must be voluntary of both parties. Neither party can take concealment, fraud, or coercion from the other party, nor can it take risks. The content of the marriage property agreement must be legal, authentic and complete. It can neither circumvent the law nor violate public order and good customs. Otherwise, the marriage property agreement may be deemed invalid.
婚内现有财产 的约定： 现有位于 I. Agreement on existing property in marriage : city Area road （房产证号： No. (Property Certificate No .: ) A set of real estate, with the registrant of the house property right as Party A. Total number of houses Million, paid by Party A Ten thousand yuan down payment, the rest for mortgage. Party A will finance the decoration and purchase of furniture and electrical appliances.
双方父母的遗产分别属于双方个人所有，不作为双方的夫妻共同财产。 2. The inheritance of the parents of both parties shall belong to the individuals of both parties and shall not be regarded as the common property of the husband and wife of both parties.
婚姻存续期间共同债务的约定： 3. Agreement on common debts during the marriage:
1. If the parties A and B need to borrow money from others for the common life of the family, they should be regarded as a joint debt of the husband and wife by the two parties in common and signed by both parties. If the parties do not have a joint written signature, they will be regarded as personal debts and borne by the individual. .
2. When one party raises a debt externally, the property agreement between the husband and wife must be made clear to the creditor. The debt is personal debt of one party, and the other party does not bear the obligation of repayment. The consequences of failure to do so are the responsibility of the debtor of one party, and the other party will not bear any responsibility.
对于共同财产的保管约定： 甲乙双方应当如实通报各自的全部收入情况（包括除工资外的额外收入），并定期将各自全部收入的 95％集中存放于共同的账户，视为共同财产用于共同生活的开支。 4. Agreement on the custody of common property: Party A and Party B shall truthfully report their respective total income (including additional income in addition to wages), and regularly deposit 95% of their respective total income in a common account, which is regarded as common property. Expenses for living together. The remaining 5% are considered personal property unrelated to the other party. The common account is kept by the woman for unified control and is used for family expenses. The woman has the obligation to regularly inform the man.
Risk reminder: the obligation to help couples cannot be waived
In the marriage property agreement, it is agreed that each property is owned by each other, which does not mean that they do not bear family living expenses. Some of the expenses of family life are unforeseeable. If there is no agreement in the agreement, it should obviously be shared by both parties. It is more important to note that the ownership of their own property does not exempt them from the obligation to support each other. When one party is in need of medical treatment, the other party should actively assume it.
对于离婚 约定： V. For the divorce agreement:
If one party's future faults (including but not limited to extramarital affairs, extramarital sex, cohabitation with her, bigamy, domestic violence, drug abuse, serious gambling, etc. are out of order or illegal behaviors) cause the couple's emotional breakdown and divorce (including agreement divorce, man Or the woman filed a divorce with the court), the property of the husband and wife shall be handled as follows:
1. The wrongdoer voluntarily gave up all the family's property and went out of the house.
2. Now the husband and wife have a set of real estate and the furniture and electrical appliances in the room belong to the faultless party. If the mortgage is still not paid at the time of divorce, the faulty party will pay it off. If the wrong party is Party A, Party A shall also assist Party B in completing the house transfer formalities and bear all costs incurred as a result of the house transfer.
3. The common property of the husband and wife is owned by the party without fault (including real estate and other large items purchased later).
4. The wrongdoing party shall compensate _____ million yuan for moral loss to the non- faulting party, and pay the cashless party directly in cash when handling the divorce-related procedures.
5. If there is no other fault between the two parties, the property shall be distributed according to normal divorce.
Risk warning: childcare obligations cannot be waived
The upbringing of children is a bounden duty of parents and cannot be waived for any reason.
In practice, many people require that those who are unwilling to have children and children should bear all the costs of child rearing when drafting the marriage property agreement. The validity of such an agreement cannot be said to be completely invalid. However, when the party who promised to bear the child's upbringing costs in full financial difficulties and unable to bear the child's upbringing costs alone, the other party obviously had a shared responsibility.
签订本协议的目的，是为了男女双方和睦相处，互敬互爱，衷心希望双方能白头偕老。 6. The purpose of signing this agreement is to make the men and women live in harmony, respect and love each other, and sincerely hope that both parties can grow old. Therefore, both parties must abide by the contents of this agreement, and if they violate it, they will voluntarily implement the contents of the agreement.
双方自愿签订，清楚了解其协议的法律效力，并遵守约定内容 。 7. The two parties signed voluntarily, clearly understood the legal effect of their agreement, and complied with the agreed content .
本协议一式 ____份，双方各执____份，自双方签字之日起生效。 8. This agreement is in ____ copies, and both parties will hold __ copies, which will take effect from the date of signature.
Party A (I sign my handprint):
Party B (I sign and press handprint):